SCALES strives to provide all services as efficient as possible with the greatest possible value for our valued customers. It is worth noting the following unique key differentiators in our Services Delivery:
- We invest in, utilize and explore standard Dynamics 365 capabilities to the limit and beyond
- We invest in knowledge sharing and being on the absolute top of product news, features and releases with a unique force of appointed really dedicated Product Specialists
- We use and invest in all tools that Microsoft makes available to facilitate implementations, e.g.:
- Test Data Transfer Tool
- Security Development Tool
- Data Import/Export Framework
- We invest continuously to improve our way of work, e.g.:
- Guidelines for Development, Build Procedures etc.
- Supporting Tools for assisting Implementations & Maintenance: E.g. Project Portal &
Services - Locally & globally
SCALES delivers its services locally in the Nordic region, but also in the whole world; through its own resources or through local partners assisted with the use of technical tools, to ease communication and lower transportation costs.
SCALES has local partners in most countries outside the Nordic region and we are working with local partners or freelance consultants around the globe.
Read More about Global delivery >>
Projekt Methodology – how we work
SCALES uses Sure Step for Dynamics 365 to execute projects, agile and efficient. We use Sure Step branches: Agile & Enterprise combined with adjustments based on 1000+ of hours of project experience from SCALES and it's resources.
Read More about Methodology >>
Microsoft Dynamics Lifecycle Services
Microsoft Dynamics Lifecycle Services (LCS) is designed to manage and optimize customer implementations – powered by Azure. This great initiative is hosted by Microsoft and even though it is still immature in some respects it offers great tools for easing implementations and incident handling.
Read More about Dynamics Lifecycle Services >>